Bet you your dinner guests won’t be able to guess what’s in it!
Ingredients:1 cauliflower 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes 2 lebanese cucumbers
1/4 crumbled feta 1/2 red onion handful basil leaves dressing: 1/4 cup olive oil 3 tbs apple cider vinegar 1 tbs maple syrup 1 clove crushed garlic
salt and pepper to your liking
Grate cauliflower either with cheese grater, or in the food processor (with the grating knife). Pulse slowly until
cauliflower forms small pieces the size of cous cous. Add chopped sundried tomatoes, chopped cucumbers
feta, onion and tear some basil leaves into the mix.
In a seperate bowl add dressing ingredients together and when complete toss into the salad,
Try these ingredients for a change:
- parsley, dill or mint instead of basil
- try with purple cauliflower
- omit sundried tomatoes and add cherry tomatoes
- experiment with different cheeses
- experiment with creamy dressing, adding plain yogourt instead of oil, and 1 tsp dijon mustard